Jason and the HTI team can help you
• Create an immersive home entertainment experience (for a room or the whole house) without the hassles and unnecessary expenses;
• Install the audio/visual components of your home system in the safest, most elegant, most precise way;
• Complement your setup with new content delivery platforms
• Obtain the home theater products that will be compatible with your current system design;
• Customize and configure programmable remove control systems;
• Design a remarkable outdoor audio system that you can enjoy while entertaining in your backyard.
Perhaps you’ve been undecided about or maybe even putting off upgrading your home theater project because you’re not sure who you can trust—who will have your best interests at heart, and who you actually want to invite in your home. You’re not alone. With large chain stores and fly-by-night operations, the choices can be confusing. The trouble is, whether you’re talking about life, a box of chocolates, or home theater contractors, Forrest Gump had it right: “You never know what you’re going to get”—except when you work with Jason and HTI.
Unfortunately, the image people have about typical home theater contractors is spot on: Many contractors are not responsive, punctual, or professional. However, in working with Jason and HTI, you’re going to receive impeccable, on-time, responsive customer service, as well as peace of mind knowing he is always going to be respectful and professional.
Everyone claims they have good customer service —who stands behind it?
Stores like Best Buy, Circuit City, and others, not to mention large home theater installers, make the same “great customer service” claims. The question is, who actually backs up those promises? When you work with HTI, you know Jason (not a legal team, a management department, or a part-time teenage sales associate) is going to stand by his word and ensure you receive top-notch service and value. No risk, no surprises, and not having to deal with a different home theater contractor every time you call.
In fact, HTI guarantees your home theater system will be easy to use, the first day, or we will refund every penny you paid. Do you think teen at Best Buy will offer you the same assurance and guarantee? Nope. When you contact HTI, you’ll be working with the principal of the company, and not a sales associate. If that sounds good to you, take the next step and set up a free consultation with Jason and HTI today.
Everyone offers a free consultation. What’s better about what HTI offers?
First, we’d like to make it clear that this is an informal discussion and a planning session—it’s definitely not a sales call. There is no pressure and no commitment before, during, or after the consultation. In fact, our consultation is an opportunity to:
• express what your thoughts and dreams are for the project, as well as have your questions answered;
• discuss how you would like to use your new technology, and review what your family’s day-to-day technology requirements are;
• evaluate and analyze the room/house you would like us to assist with so we research, select, and install the right equipment for the right space;
• and review and consider some initial solutions that fit what you’re looking for.
You never have to worry about or fast-talking sales pitch or slick presentation. In fact, you’ll be pleasantly surprised to discover that we’re going to invest this time in listening (really listening) to your audio/visual needs, questions, concerns, and wishes.
Based on our conversation, we’ll be able to customize a solution that will hit all of your points and maximize your budget, and an easy-to-understand proposal will be sent to you after the consultation is completed so you can review it and ask questions at your leisure.
Ready to ask some questions or begin discussing your dream home theater with Jason and HTI?
If you’d still like to look around, that’s no problem. Check out our section on what’s really important about home theater systems—it will blow you away.
If you’re ready to begin to explore moving forward on your project (perhaps you already have some initial questions), let’s talk today. To ask a few questions right now, or to schedule your free in-home consultation, call us today at 623.780.0605, or drop us a line by clicking here (this will take them to an online form). For the in-home consultation, we’ll be happy to coordinate a convenient time for us to visit—and you can expect that we’ll arrive on time. We respect your time, so we’ll make certain to honor the agreed upon start and finish time of our appointment. Connect with us today—let’s get things going for.